When you have horrible pain or have inflammation (swelling) the only answer is taking a refreshing ICE Bath. Here are some keys when taking an ICE Bath.
- Fill the tube with cold water
- Bowls of Ice ready by the tube
- Wearing sport bra and running short, slowly easy into the water
- Once in the tube, dump the ice. Most importantly don’t MOVE
- Wait 15 min while thinking of some place warm
Preparing to Get Warm (Do these before the ice bath)
- Have some of your Favorite Summer Tunes Playing . . . . . my fav is Passion Pit and Foster the People
- Towel in Dryer 15 min while you are in the tub
- Hot water for tea . . . . .Green Tea
- Bed warmer on high (or electric blanket)
- Favorite sweats ready to change into also in the dryer
If all else fails . . . I go to Seattle Tanning for a 7-8 min Tan.