Water skiing has allowed me to travel to many different states meeting new people and creating life long friends. I have discovered through these relationships, each place I have traveled feels a part of home to me. I am always excited for the next adventure and discovering new places, but I look forward to return to the places I consider home.
Home is not a building; it is the love from people you surround your life with and the inspiration from each other. Colorado is one of my “homes” and I am excited to return again next summer for Western Regionals. Thank you everyone for such amazing experience! Could not have done it with everyone’s love and support. THANK YOU
Thank you PRO Club and Vitalire — live with passion – www.vitalire.com
- Excited to be part of the Vitalire Team – inspiring other to live with passion (northwest clothing company)
- Encouragement from coworkers to apply and their help with the application
- Clients encourage me, seeing them achieve their goals, challenges me to do the same
Thank you Seattle Water Sports (SWS)
- Mark Lord for always making time for me and coaching me here in the Northwest
- Hooking me up with the best ski equipment and good advance during the season
- Introducing me to Northwest Ski community and letting me drive his clinics
Thank you Water ski Community and Family and Friends – Tournaments: Sun Basin and Western Regionals
- Love the support that comes from the ski family atmosphere at Sun Basin.
- Many memories as a child in Colorado with my grandparent, always dreamed of skier there. Blessed to have my first ski experience be western regionals.
- Through my family and friends support it inspires me to do my best on the water.
Thank you Coble Ski School
- Big Thank You for April taking a chance on me hiring me when I did not even know how to ski the course
- Truly I could not accomplish anything in this sport without her support and the coaching from her amazing staff.
- Excited to be part of her team and help others learn the course, just like I did three summers ago.