IronWillTrain – Online Distance training
If you are ready to . . .
- be both the thriving athlete and business man and woman
- wear your kids out instead of them wearing you out
- move from injured to a unbelievable strength
- enjoy the outdoors with exercise
- never feel guilty for never going the the gym
Then we are meant to be together! Kettlebell training give you the most bang for your buck! All you need is a kettlebell, 45 min and minimal space and you on your way toward your powerful potential!
I Love to teach you how you can do short sweat sessions during your travels, at your home or while enjoying the outdoors.
If Yes, you are ready to start your journey.
Apply to start your IronWillTrain Journey
This is the first step to discover your powerful self.
What you will receive . . . .
- A complimentary consultation call to discuss your goals, nutrition habits, availability to train
- Customized workout schedule designed specifically for you (including exercise videos), sent each month.
- One 45 min Skype call per month to ensure proper form with each new exercises. As a movement coach it is my job to make sure you are moving to prevent injuries versus increasing injuries.
- One 20-minute call per month to stay accountable, review your progress, make adjustments if needed to your program.
- PDF exercise book with pictures and description of each exercise (coming very soon!)
- You will be part of a private FB group where you can post any questions regarding your health and fitness.
Injured and hesitate to do online training?
I currently train women between 40-60 years old online. Their physical limitations consist of scoliosis, chronic knee pain and shoulder surgery recovery. With my knowledge and personal experience we are able maintain their strength training and reach their physical goals.
For example one woman I train online has dealt with chronic knee pain. We trained for a full year online and now she is able to go on long walks and return to her gardening without pain.
I have worked with clients who had the following:
- post knee surgery
- marfan syndrome
- post hysterectomy surgery
- chronic back pain
- herniated disk
- post shoulder surgery
- sprain ankle
Email me directly if you have more questions at Coachwillard10@gmail.com