Annasplash 15% Vitalire.com
Westen Regional 2013 Laku Landing
Family and Friends
Thank you for the Support
Mt Rainer – Welcome Home
Water skiing has allowed me to travel to many different states meeting new people and creating life long friends. I have discovered through these relationships, each place I have traveled feels a part of home to me. I am always excited for the next adventure and discovering new places, but I look forward to return to the places I consider home.
Home is not a building; it is the love from people you surround your life with and the inspiration from each other. Colorado is one of my “homes” and I am excited to return again next summer for Western Regionals. Thank you everyone for such amazing experience! Could not have done it with everyone’s love and support. THANK YOU
Thank you PRO Club and Vitalire — live with passion – www.vitalire.com
- Excited to be part of the Vitalire Team – inspiring other to live with passion (northwest clothing company)
- Encouragement from coworkers to apply and their help with the application
- Clients encourage me, seeing them achieve their goals, challenges me to do the same
Thank you Seattle Water Sports (SWS)
- Mark Lord for always making time for me and coaching me here in the Northwest
- Hooking me up with the best ski equipment and good advance during the season
- Introducing me to Northwest Ski community and letting me drive his clinics
Thank you Water ski Community and Family and Friends – Tournaments: Sun Basin and Western Regionals
- Love the support that comes from the ski family atmosphere at Sun Basin.
- Many memories as a child in Colorado with my grandparent, always dreamed of skier there. Blessed to have my first ski experience be western regionals.
- Through my family and friends support it inspires me to do my best on the water.
Thank you Coble Ski School
- Big Thank You for April taking a chance on me hiring me when I did not even know how to ski the course
- Truly I could not accomplish anything in this sport without her support and the coaching from her amazing staff.
- Excited to be part of her team and help others learn the course, just like I did three summers ago.
This past weekend I was able to make a trip across the state to visit my family in my home town, Spokane WA. Family has always been an important part to my life. I was thrilled to go home to spend mothers day with my mom Elizabeth Willard. My mom has always been there for me cheering me on with the various sports I competed in.
During college I had an opportunity to travel to Maine to instruct water skiing, nervous to leave Washington, it was my mom who encourage me to pack my ski and make the trip across the country. My last summer there (2009) my mom was able to come to visit me for a couple of days. We made tons of memories and had great adventures together. My mom has always been and still is my number one supporter to achieving my dreams. She encourages me through many “pep talks” (as a coach to an athlete) helping me follow my dreams. Thank you Mom for all your support and love. I would not be where I am today without you and how you have raised me.
Through my mother’s encouragement to travel to Maine seven years ago, it opened a door for me to attend April Coble Ski school for the summer of 2010. Words cannot describe the level of fun I had there. I learned a tremendous about skiing and life. Being able to work side by side with April Coble was inspirational. She is a professional athlete, a business women, a wife, and a mother. Seeing how she balances her different roles, made me realize the importance balancing things you value in life. Since then I have been able to return for a week during the summers to help April’s facility. This weekend I will be leaving to make another trip across the country to North Carolina to work and learn more from April.
Since the devastation of Herb O’Brien passing away, the weather changing to winter, and the holidays just ending, unfortunately I have not been skiing. With last year being my second winter in the Seattle area, I was excited to learn many people still water skied during the winter months. I was able to ski a lot during the winter, but as a result, I was injured in the spring. Learning my lesson, I will not be skiing this winter in hopes to stay injury free. So to get my water ski fix I created a video of Coble’s Women’s Water SKI Week. Thinking of the good times in the summer, helps me get through the winter months. Enjoy
17 days and counting till I will be in North Carolina working at the word’s largest water ski camp, Coble water ski and wakeboard school. I will working for April Coble during women’s spa week. While I am there I will coaching, driving leading yoga sessions and helping in the kitchen making healthy meals for everyone.
Summer 2010 I was able to spend the entire summer in NC. This is were I learned to ski the course and I am very excited to go back and learn more this summer.